here is one more picture in Carolina. It has more than a year that I’ve been there and still have panoramas to mount. This is the sixth of them. After walking in a small track for about 40 minutes we arrivet at the summit of a small plateau from where we jump using the zipline. The total length of the cable is 1.200 meters (almost 4000 feet). You can get a little afraid before jumping, but it is really cool. Right before jumping I did this panoramic image to try to show a little bit of the sensation and the fantastic view from there.
Other panoramas in Carolina
- Camera: Canon 550D (RebelT2i)
- Lens: Opteka 6.5mm
- Tripod: Dolica proline with self made tripod head – model 2
- Spin: 8 stops 45 degrees horizontal + 1 zenith + 2 nadir (1 without the tripod)
- Pictures: 1 JPG with 18megapixels at each stop
- Final image: 12.490 x 6.245 pixels = 78 megapixels
- Softwares used: Hugin, Enblend, GIMP, Panotools Scripts, Deval VR player, ImageMagick, krpano tools
- Plugin: krpano viewer
See you, Cartola.