One of the main touristic places in the city, the Eiffel Tower is a wonderful engineering artifact built in 1889. Did you know that it is one of the most known structures in the world? It is not by coincidence that you find very long lines under it. According to its page in Wikipedia, it is the most-visited paid monument in the planet.
- Camera: Canon 60D
- Lens: Opteka 6.5mm
- Tripod: not used
- Spin around: 6 horizontal stops + 1 pic up (zenith)
- Pictures: 1 JPGs with 18 megapixels at each stop
- Exif: ISO 100, WB Nublado, 1/100s, unknown aperture (manual lens)
- Final image: 12.000 x 6.000 pixels = 72 megapixels
- Used softwares: Hugin, Enfuse + Enblend, GIMP, Panotools Scripts, Panini, ImageMagick, krpano tools
- Plugin: krpano viewer
See you, Cartola!