Hi guys, I know some fellows that will probably complain when they see this photo… third time at the same place … 🙂 I can’t help it, it is the most practical place to try new ideas.
This time I tried to repeat exactly the same shooting point of the previous picture, but at night! The challenge was the long exposure using the pole. I think it looks good, check it out!
Night picture data sheet:
The data sheet of the daytime picture is in this other post.
- Camera: Canon 60D
- Lens: Sigma 10-20mm @ 10mm
- Tripé: Dolica proline with a nodal ninja pole and a panoramic tripod head made by myself and adapted to the pole
- Spin: 8 stops at 45 degrees spinning in the horizontal with the cam at about 30º down + 8 stops at 45 degrees spinning in the horizontal with the cam at about 30º up
- Pictures: 4 JPG’s with auto-bracketing with 0EV +2EV +4EV +6EV using the Magic Lantern firmware
- EXIF: ISO 100, f16, 2s + 10s + 42s + 170s, fixed white balance
- Final image size: 14978×7489 pixels = 112 megapixels
- Softwares utilizados: Hugin, Enblend + Enfuse, GIMP, Panotools Scripts, Panini, Deval VR player, ImageMagick, krpano tools, Magic Lantern
- Web plugin: krpano viewer
See you, Cartola.