Little car that uses a printer motor
I found some people at that stand behind of me playing with some robots and curious mechanical toys, all made with junk parts. They have done that little car that uses a printer motor to run. It is controlled by a notebook placed on its front or by a wii remote.
Its also possible to see other stands like the one from Banco do Brasil and Linux Mall.
Technical data sheet (of the picture):
- Camera: Canon 550D (RebelT2i)
- Lenses: Opteka 6.5mm
- Tripod: with pano head made by me – model #2
- Spin: 8 pics 45 degrees (horizontal) + 1 zenith + 2 nadir
- Softwares used: Hugin, Enblend, GIMP, Panotools Scripts, Deval VR player, ImageMagick
- Plugin: Salado Player (flash) + VR5 pano viewer (HTML5 for iPhone+iPad)
See you, Cartola.