This is one more picture made in Carolina, countryside of Maranhão, northeast Brazil. We were there, just taking some sun at Pousada do Lajes. Bruno wanted one more time to appear in all the photos I do to make the panorama, and that’s been done. Even having many natural pools, water falls, lakes and other natural attractions, a “normal” pool has also it’s value. For the kids fun is what matters. A beautiful immersive panoramic picture is a good way of keeping this moment in our memories and makes it easy to share our view of the place. I hope you get amused with the blue sky as we did.
I just need to remember of recording the sound to create a better environment to the picture.
Other panoramas in Carolina
- Camera: Canon 550D (RebelT2i)
- Lens: Opteka 6.5mm
- Tripod: Dolica proline with self made anoramic head – model 2
- Spin: 8 stops at 45 degrees horizontal + 1 zenith + 2 nadir (1 without the tripod)
- Pictures: 1 JPGs with 18megapixels at each stop
- Final image: 15.000 x 7.500 pixels = 112 megapixels
- Softwares used: Hugin, Enblend, GIMP, Panotools Scripts, Deval VR player, ImageMagick, krpano tools
- Plugin: krpano viewer
See you, Cartola.