This is the interior of one of the most important catholic churches in the City, The São Sebastião’s Cathedral of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It has a very big and beautiful interior view with a big concrete structure and stained glasses all around. Located very close to other historical monuments at downtown Rio de Janeiro. I have never been there before taking this pictures, even working very close to the place. When you get into the church a good peace sensation flows into you. I liked it.
To compose the experience I have chosen a Bach music, Jesus bleibet meine Freude. I hope you like it.
Technical data sheet:
- Camera: Canon 550D (RebelT2i)
- Lenses: Opteka 6.5mm
- Tripod: with pano head made by me
- Spin: 8 pics 45 degrees (horizontal) + 1 zenith + 2 nadir (to remove the tripod image)
- Softwares used: Hugin, Enblend + Enfuse, GIMP, Panotools Scripts, Deval VR player, Panini, ImageMagick
- Plugin: Salado Player (flash) + VR5 pano viewer (HTML5 for iPhone+iPad)
See you, Cartola.